Boston Optional Excursions coming soon!
The Boston Optional Excursions are not quite ready, but here are some of the things you can see and do in Beantown.
- Catch a Redsox game at Fenway Park
- Uncover Boston’s past while enjoying its distinctively modern edge, enjoy the old masters and the brew masters, pedal-powered swan boat rides or high-speed catamaran whale watches. Shop artisanal markets or chic boutiques. While the afternoon away at a sidewalk cafe or dine from the popular food trucks found throughout the city. Enjoy star-studded concerts, some under the stars. Take a walking tour or blaze a trail of your own. Stroll the lively waterfront or cruise the historic harbour.
- Fun if by land, sea or air. Visitors will enjoy all with Boston’s many diverse and historical tours and trails! Trolley Tours, Duck Tours, Foodie Tours, Beer Tours, Helicopter Tours, Bike Tours, Harbor Cruises, and of course the Freedom Trail.
- Boston Museums & Attractions – The New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Harvard Museum of Natural History. History buffs will enjoy The Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum and Museum of African American History. For art lovers, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum are iconic institutions with great masters on display.
- Boston’s rich history of immigration and multiculturalism is celebrated along the Black Heritage Trail, Irish Heritage Trail, and the Equality Trail, which follows the route of the first ever Boston Pride parade.
Send us a Message