Enjoy a memorable vacation and experience Canada at your own pace in a CanaDream RV.
From Coast to Coast, Canada's spectacular scenery and one-of-a-kind
experiences will leave you spell bound and wanting more. An RV road trip is
the best way to explore the length and breadth of this amazing country. Our
travel advisors will help plan your itinerary and choose the vehicle that meets
your needs best, so that you can hit the open road with confidence. Contact
your BST Vacations Travel Advisor to plan your RV adventure!
The CanaDream Fleet
The CanaDream fleet is built to the highest North American standards and is very modern; with a fleet of units from brand new to their 3rd season. With the exception of the Winter MHA units, the majority of the fleet is parked between mid-October and late April, so they are really used for 5 months a year. They pride themselves on having state of the art on-site servicing and rental units are expertly maintained. CanaDream has seven locations across Canada: Calgary, Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta*; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Montreal, Quebec; Toronto, Ontario; Vancouver, British Columbia; Whitehorse, Yukon.
*Edmonton is a franchise location and vehicle variations may apply.
A road trip allows you to travel at your own pace. To ensure you get the most of their vacation, a minimum 5-night booking period applies. Vehicles can be dropped off earlier, but the minimum payment is 5 nights.
For more information or to reserve your CanaDream RV, please contact your BST Vacations Travel Advisor.
- Custom built RVs to CanaDream standards and unique specifications
- The most modern fleet – no more than 3 seasons of previous Guest experience
- Constantly innovating and providing the best in class in safety and standards
- 7 branch locations across Canada
- Offering one-way road trips
- Complimentary CanaDream Club membership for all Guests
- The CanaDream Sleep System providing a memorable night’s sleep
- Competitive pricing all year round
- Year-round availability
- A unique winter RV allowing warmth and comfort in the lowest temperatures
Driving License/Driver’s Age
- All drivers must possess a driver’s license valid for the entire rental period
- All drivers are required to have the original hard copy of the license with them -digital licenses are not valid unless accompanied by the hard copy
- If the driver’s license from your own country is in English, you do not need an International License. If
the license is in a language other than English or French, we strongly recommend you have an
International License, together with the license from your own country. For translation purposes, an International Driver’s License will ensure ease of use in Canada and the United States. Please note that an International License is not valid on its own for driving in Canada and the USA. The International License must also be accompanied by a valid driver’s license issued in their own country
- Minimum age is 21. Only drivers listed on the contract are allowed to drive
- Additional Driver Fee: $5.00 per night for each additional driver
- Driving in USA: $10.00 per night for each vehicle entering the USA. Guests can add this on whilst on the road but must inform and pay CanaDream before entering the USA. In the event CanaDream RV Rentals is not made aware of travel in the USA and an incident occurs, the insurance coverage will be void and the Guest will be fully responsible for all costs.
Send us a Message