Covid-19 Travel Requirements
COVID-19 travel requirements as of Sept 10, 2021*
*This will likely change. Please check back for updates.
All Trip Attendees must be double vaccinated in order to travel to Maui and enjoy this Back to the Beach Tango Financial trip.
Arriving into Maui:
- Travelers must have an original printed or electronic negative COVID-19 viral test result (NAAT: RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, NEAR, HDA, or Antigen: Rapid).
- The test must be performed no more than 3 days before the first scheduled departure time in the flight itinerary. If a traveler’s flight is at 1 pm on a Friday, the traveler could board with a negative test that was taken any time on the prior Tuesday or after.
- Test results must include the traveler’s full name and at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number. This requirement applies to all travelers, including US citizens, residents, and transit travelers, as well as travelers who have been vaccinated.
- Travelers must travel with proof of full vaccination with a provincial receipt
To return to Canada:
- Travelers must have a negative test result from a PCR test taken within 72 hours of your flight return. These results, along with your proof of vaccination is to be downloaded to the arriveCAN app. Failure to provide a negative test result and you will be denied boarding.
Arrive Can form: https://www.canada.ca/arrivecan or download the app from your app store on your phone.