Professional Fees – What’s Included?
- Searching all appropriate travel options from a select list of preferred suppliers, to ensure your trip is exactly as you imagined and exceeds your expectations
- Human interaction and connection. You are not dealing with a website. We are not order takers. We listen to all your wants and needs and make your travel dreams a reality.
- We explain and make sure you understand all rules, penalties, and terms & conditions of suppliers
- Issuing of tickets/vouchers and delivery via email/fax/Canada Post
- Noting any special requests to hotels, airlines
- Professional advice from our knowledgeable, experienced advisors, along with a network of support
- Highly Trained Travel Advisors who continually participate in regular training and updates
- Current technology and software to enhance customer service
- Ensuring frequent traveler membership numbers are added to your booking
- Monitoring reservations for schedule changes/cancellations
- Advising of all required travel documentation and health advisories
- Advice and expertise in recommending the best travel insurance policy to protect your travel investment
- Additional benefits and perks exclusively for our clients from Virtuoso (if applicable)
- 24 hour assistance with our emergency line. In an after hours emergency, call any of our offices and press option 8 to be connected with someone who can assist you.
- Pre and post travel follow up
- In Travel assistance and support
- Specially negotiated stopover airport hotel rates
- Preferred airport parking rates
- Advisors that have access to 1000’s of past client feedback/reports on travel products
- Advisors have a large network of industry contacts to source information/insider knowledge as well as personal travel experience
- Advisors have the ability to quickly solve travel problems that may arise
- One stop shopping, no multiple websites to search…..huge time savings for the consumer
- Saving money…advisors can often access upgrades, amenities, or promotions not available to the consumer
- Fees mean we work for our customers and not our suppliers.
**Professional fees may be charged at a higher amount at the discretion of your travel advisor.