BST Vacations is a designated Virtuoso agency
What Is Virtuoso?
Virtuoso is the travel industry’s leading luxury network, spanning over 26 countries and 9,000 travel advisors.
Virtuoso advisors specialize in creating unique experiences you can’t find online or plan yourself. Their connections to properties and itineraries around the world are unparalleled. Because of our association with Virtuoso, our clients enjoy VIP recognition at fine hotels with room upgrades and meal inclusions, perks on cruises and tours, as well as privileged access to prestigious events around the world.
What’s The Value For Travelers?
Are you a potential traveler? Virtuoso advisors can maximize the value of any trip through their connections, relationships, knowledge, advice, creativity, and advocacy. They often save you money. Read some real-life traveler stories – many eventual Virtuoso travelers began by thinking it might cost too much, or advisors were an outdated concept.
What can a Virtuoso advisor do for you?
- Personalized planning – the trips and experiences you want (and those unforgettable moments you didn’t even know were possible), tailored to your interests.
- Travel perks, from hotel room upgrades to complimentary breakfasts and spa treatments, exclusive cruise excursions, and more.
- VIP access around the globe: See the Sistine Chapel after hours, skip the lines at Angkor Wat, explore the Galápagos Islands with a third-generation naturalist guide.
- Insider knowledge. Thanks to their own travels and personal relationships with Virtuoso partners around the world, Virtuoso travel advisors take trip recommendations well beyond the expected.
- Peace of mind – leave the logistics to us, and rely on your advisor for insight and support every step of the way. Last-minute cancellations, border closures, unexpected changes – travel advisors have you covered, now more than ever.
Some travelers we work with (before they end up booking) think advisors are an outdated concept. After all, can’t you research and find travel options online? You can, but using an advisor drives up the value of your trip: through their knowledge of properties, connections, personalized planning, and collaboration with your family.
Hotels, Cruises, Tours, and More
Virtuoso partners with hotels, cruise lines, and tour operators; advisors have long-standing working relationships with each group, and that pays dividends back to you as a traveler. (Oftentimes, your advisor is working to plan your trip by speaking to a close friend of theirs at a hotel or with a cruise ship.) The relationships in our network drive everything.
Benefits can vary by property and experience, but generally Virtuoso travelers receive preferred rates at hotels, upgrades upon arrival (if available), Virtuoso-only amenities (spa credits, shopping credits, etc.), daily breakfast for two, and early check-in/late checkout.
Virtuoso clients receive award-winning publications all year, including Virtuoso Life (six times a year), Virtuoso Traveler (six times a year), and the Best of the Best hotels catalog (annually). You’ll also receive inspiring travel deals via e-mail.
Send us a Message